SPV Air is a complex additive for vibro-pressed concrete. Used for the production of single-layer and two-layer pavers, curbs, pipes and wall blocks. The additive has a plasticizing and air-entraining effect.
SPV Air provides the following characteristics when used in products:
- increase in density and strength of products
- increase of frost resistance and resistance to salts
- improving the quality of the surfaces of products
- reduction of the tendency to salt efflorescence
- increasing the adhesion of concrete layers in double-layered products
- lowering of moisture capacity and capillarity
- Polyethylene containers: 1000 liters
- Plastic barrels, volume: 200 liters
- Polyethylene packaging: 1; 5; 10; 25 liters
- Chemical composition: polycarboxylates and resin
- Form: light-brown liquid
- Density: 1045 ± 0.01
- PH: 7
SPV Air is used in the technology of production of vibro-pressed products. The additive effectively helps to get the maximum density of products and at the same time keeps the vibration equipment from wear and continues its service life.
It’s used in doses from 0.3 to 0.5% of the weight of cement in the form of 42% solution prepared by the manufacturer.
Can be stored for 1 year in a closed container. Keep away from excessive heat above 60°C.
When frozen, the additive shall be unfrozen in a medium with a temperature of up to 30 ° C and mixed up. Freezing of the additive will not cause its loss of efficiency. The product constitutes an incombustible material.